Hi Everyone! Nice to see ya today! Well today's wensday! Right now I'm a writing a story. It's called…I haven't gotten a title but I have gotten 13 pages into it and a few chapters. It's a abou t agirl who lives in France (of course) but only her mom does, and her dad lives in Florida. Over the summer Evanescence (Eva), ves with her mom and during the school year with her dad. And such and such. Right now pink is over here messing with this pillow..heeeheee..pillow…ehem, as I was saying she messing with a pillow. Jude's over here too, earlier I was trying to convince him that Prince's do no not wear skirts because he tried to wear one of mine. They don't wear dresses, or wear makeup, or wear high heals, or put on make up. I don't think I did though. I think Mia might come over today, since she didn't come over yesterday. Well, I want to get back to writing. Adios my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (don't you just love the way the exclamation marks look? I do!!! Hahaha!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment