Monday, May 18, 2009

Obessesion


''Poor unfortunate souls
In pain, in need
This one longing to be thinner
That one wants to get the girl
And do I help them?
Yes, indeed
Those poor unfortunate souls
So sad, so true
They come flocking to my cauldron
Crying, "Spells, Ursula, please!"
And I help them!
Yes I do'


Wow, ever since school today, When these two kids started singing "Poor Unfortunate souls" I've been longing to listen to this song. I've probably listened to it 13 or 14 times. I watched the movie once and I didn't want to go through the whole thing just to listen to one measly song. I have the mini DVD player I won once at school and am just replaying the song on the DVD because i don't have any song things on the PC that work, like YouTube or Playlist or Jango or something of the like.


Well I guess I had a pretty good day today, in Science we ,like, got paper and put them in water and soaked them 'till they got pulpy, and since we didn't have a blender because our Science teacher is moving this weekend A
,so she packed her blender. We had to tear the papers up by hand and then get a little screen net and push the water out and we made recycled paper. Brenda said that if she would of known she would have come to watch, but when Mrs. Bigouaette said that we were 'recycling paper' I though she meant going through our bags and recycling paper. So I had no idea.


Tomorrows field day! Woohoo! We don't get to go with the rest of our school though. Something happened three years ago between the 8th and 7th graders so from then on we go on after all the other classes. But that means we get the whole field to ourselves, usually the whole school is out at a time and we have to switch to different activities and have schedules, so ya. Well Field day is the end of the year activity, everyone goes outside and there's activities like water basketball, dancing, hool-a-hoop games, playing in the sprinklers (if their on) and the most anticipated part, the water slide. Yupp, we get a water slide, pretty cool? I know. Well I'll go know I guess, there is nothing else to tell y...OH YA!! Today we had a party in Drama. We had fun, there were ceremonies. It was pretty funny. We had performed "Little Red in the Little Theatre" I was a squirrel (it was a revised version; it contained squirrels, trackers, flower families, animals and towns people. The granny is even the one who saves Little Red not the tracker, who is completely clueless of what is going on, the grandma does. Then pigs arrest the wolf, it was hilarious.) I was promoted a 'golden Ketchup Bottle Award" and a Certificate certifying out of all the squirrels I was the 'Best Tail Wiggler", haha!


We had tons of food, pizza and cookies, soda, licorice, cake and ice cream, oh and watermelon. I was being such a fatty; I had two pieces of watermelon, four pizzas (pieces), like 6 sticks of licorice (which I didn't finish, no cake or ice cream, and half a soda. My friend on the other hand, had 6 r 7 pizzas, 3 pieces of watermelons, one soda, like 8 pieces of licorice, and a cookie, and no cake or ice cream. I just stared at her like "What in the world! How can you eat so much?!" She just shrugged at me. We left and Mrs. West and Mrs. Lopez took us around the school singing at the top of our lungs the songs again, it was fun, then we left. It started after school and ended at five so ya. We also watched our performance because Mrs. Davidson tapped it. Then they also showed a collage of some pictures they took, it was fun and I am defiantly going to join next year, I already know the play, but I won't ruin the surprise.
C


    Well I will go now, I am VERY sure I have nothing else to say...Oh ya! Just kidding. Well A Hui Hou (a way to say goodbye in Hawaiian)



                                                --Trinity


2 comments:

  1. I just had to say I love the name of your page! I haven't had the chance to read your posts yet, but will very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks, i guess I like it too, i'm getting attached, OH NO! Haha, just kidding. Lucy should be hornored, :D

    ReplyDelete