Monday, May 25, 2009

Updating

'Seventh grade is over,

Now here is something new,

I'm moving on to eighth grade,

And I think it's scary too,

The years are passing faster,

The days are growing short,

But I will not fail,

I'll try and be a good sport,

I know that life is rough,

And times are getting hard,

But I'll do my best and try not to be a retard'

-me


Hi everyone! It's me here. Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I haven't been here since Friday. Well today is the first day of summer break yippee!! I really can't believe I'm and eighth grader now, it's really hard to believe. We, like, rule the school now. It's really coo, anyhow…I rhymed!! Well anyways, it was really fun, though we had regular classes, and we weren't able to run around the school and be a nuisance (which I was really looking forward to…) I got lots of people to sign my yearbook, everyone is seventh grade except for seven people (whom I didn't want them to sign) I also got some of my besties in 6th grade 9now in seventh.) when school ended I went into the 5th grade to get some of my friends autographs in there, after that I went into 6th grade. I got my 6th grade teachers autograph (Mrs. Ramage) she was on maternity leave and decided to come today with her baby girl Addison.

There was so much hugging that if it was a school day we would all have afterschool or in-house, it was so much fun, we were all sad to see each other go. Then once school let out we would walk down the hall and hug, like, every six feet, it was hilarious. Then outside we just kept hugging and finding new people to hug, we hugged the teachers the little kids, each other, me and Lauren were soon the only ones left of the girls we came out with, they all had to go on the bus. Lauren and I were so sad, the eighth graders were crying and it was soo sad. Then Lauren had to leave so I was left alone. Since I didn't know that we didn't have before care on the last day I had to walk home, but I took the time to say bye to a few more people. I met up with my now 5th grade friend Gwendylon, and she said that the teachers all come outside and wave at the buses and that we should try it, so we did. We got up front and one bus drove by, we all waved and all the kids on the bus screamed, then the second and we all waved and said bye. Then the third we did the same and they were all smiling, then the last bus drove by and one kid yelled out "HAVE A GOOD SUMMER" so we all yelled "YOU TOO!" back it was really fun. I told Gwen that I should go so we hugged again and then I walked home, but then Mrs. VanOtten (my fourth grade teacher) old me to take a pic of her and her nephew who was leaving Coronado to go to Buena. I took the pic and headed home, when I got home I was all happy and it was early and I was tired.

Then we went over to Stephanie's later that day, to make a long story short I spent the night for two days, on the last day Karrissa came over and I spent the night again. We had lots of fun, then today I came home, but I guess Steph is going to come over here later on today, so ya. My wrist is really kidding me for some reason, so I will stop writing. Adios my friends!

-Ninja Chic :D

No comments:

Post a Comment