Friday, May 15, 2009

Yay!!

Today my aunt let me make my own blog account!! I'm happy because it will give me something to rather than be on Grophland all day. So heres nothing. Well, as you can see (if you can) I like to mess around with fonts. So don't be all like 'AAhh!' (if you would be like that). I am a VERY random person and say really weird things. Well, erp…ya. Here we go.

    Today we went to the Cove. It was really fun! We, like, started out in our homerooms. Then we all went into my science teachers room (Mrs. Bigouatte, I don't think I spelt that right). All the 8th graders went to Fun-Tastics and the 6th graders went to a science museum in Phoenix so we got the whole upper part of the school to ourselves. So we went in there and it turned out that the movie we were going to watch (Mall Cop) wasn't available for rent. So they got some other G-rated movies. Some were: Mulan 2, Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium (which I wanted to watch), Spirit (which we ended up watching), The Last unicorn (seriously, who made that movie?), um…I forgot the rest; there was at least ten more though. So twelve people (who were weirdly mostly guys) voted for Spirit. We watched that and my friend started to cry. After we watched that we got to play in the library. Then we went to our homerooms and got our stuff, then we went inside and ate. Then we went outside, and played, after that we went back inside and played some more. Then we left. We had to ride one of those dumb yellow buses, I was hoping for a future bus (charter bus), but that didn't happen. Once we got there I realized I forgot his little skirt thing that my BFF Katrina let me borrow, so then I was all panicking, so then I just decided to go in with these pink sweats on, but then m y friend Karrisa, let me borrow her hoochie coochie mama shorts, that were black and had hearts on them. It was really fun except all my friends went into the deep end and I couldn't because I hadn't passed the dumb swim test. But my good friend, Kira, stayed in the 5ft and under section with me, so I was happy then I bought this AMAZING giant churro that was like, 8 inches long, it tasted scrumptious!! We got to play for a long time(being sarcastic), it was only two hours!! So time went by really fast. When it was over we all got out of the pool and the girls went into the girls locker room and the guys, the guys'. We had two incidents where the a guy accidently walked in *cough* Albert and Leighton *cough* As I was saying, excuse my allergies . The girls took forever to change and all, Ms. Pleas (pronounced Miss Plez, she hates it when you call her Ms Please) had to yell at us girls to get out and we had to be ready in 10 minutes dressed or not. So we all ran out, and boarded the bus. I guess Bryson (a dude in my class) tripped or something because he had to have an ice pack.

    Me and Kira sat beside each other like we did when we were coming, my hair dried really frizzy and curly so I was all lke "AAHH!!" na panicking, it ended up working out though. Then we got back to the school and we were in our class rooms for 10 minutes then we all left. I then went to After Care which was fun and my 4th grade friend had watched Open Season and kept copying Randy or Ralphy or some cat off the show and saying "Really?" all weirdly and saying "I wanna girl friend" it was so weird. She was really creeping me out. I played on the computer for awhile then it was snakc because t others kids from Palominas came so we got snack. I got a brownie but I was to busy helping my friend clean up a mess, that by the time my uncle came, I forgot it there.

    Stephanie asked me to go to her house to swim, but my aunt didn't let me, hen Katrina asked me to go o her house to spend the night, yet, my aunt said no. Well, I don't have anything else to say, so ya. Hope you enjoyed this freakishly long post so long my friends. Bon Voyage.

                                            -Trinity


 

EDIT: wow, I just re-read this and there's a lot of 'thens', oops. Oh I forgot to say that our bus driver was weird and instead of going down fry boulevard, she went all the way around so that we passed the mall and stuff, it took longer and was weird.

Sorry if there's any typos.

1 comment: