
"It's a beautiful mornin' ahhh
I think I'll go outside a while
An jus' smile
Just take in some clean fresh air boy
Ain't no sense in stayin' inside
If the weather's fine an' you got the time
It's your chance to wake up and plan another brand new day
Either way
It's a beautiful mornin' ahhh"
-Rascals
Hay everyone! I tried to post something last night, but nothing went through. Basically I was just saying how I haven't really had time to get on the computer as much because of all the people I spend the night at their houses and they come to mine. Well I have been having a good summer; today is Tuesday that means next week is our Fourth of July party!!! I'm still not sure but it thinks Brenda invited my friend kira and her family to come over to it. OOO!! Oh ya! Last weekend was Stephanie's birthday party!! IT was awesome, she invited people I rarely ever talk to though, but that's ok, all the better to make new friends!! She invited Me, Nemo, Estella, Yesenia, Leticia, Kira, Diego and he brought his cousin. Also Chris had some friend named Devin and he came too. Stephanie invited A LOT more people, 30 something I think, but only those people came, the adults don't count. Nica and I spent the night there too, we had fun except for the creepy doll thing, ugh, the creepy doll was out of now where, was holding a knife in her arm, a big knife too, it was creepy. I think Stephanie's room is haunted. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, just kidding, I don't think so. Katrina wants to know if I can go to her house, so I'm asking Brenda right now, I just don't feel like getting up, ugh. Well I'm going to lt you go now, I need to go ask Brenda, I'll probably post more latter though, before I go If I can.
Love,
Hoping-Trinity
No comments:
Post a Comment