Friday, June 5, 2009

Shopping Time!

Today we went shopping! We first went to Marshalls by Wal Mart; Sarah got clothes for when she goes to Germany with ken tomorrow. I got a few shirts and a few shorts too. They're all REALLY cute! I also got this adorable little purse! It's purple with a picture of a lady dancing in the rain; I like it because I LOVE to dance in the rain, its fun. We got other stuff too, like napkins, towels, purses, and stuff like that. We went to frys too, we went grocery shopping and got some lunch meats from the deli and chips and stuff. We went to McDonalds because I got hungry and we got home and did stuff. Kens leaving to Germany tomorrow, I want to wake up to say goodbye to them so I'll have to go to bed early :C. Well I'm going to leave you, for some odd reason my arm is hurting a lot, so adios my friends.

                    -Arms-hurts trinity

No comments:

Post a Comment