Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blah

Hello! I am doing nothing. I want a new book to read but i dont have any to read, the twillight series has lost its surprise effect and isnt very interesting anymore (though i still read them). I was going to start on harry potter, i thought we had the book i remember seeing it upstairs, but it disappeared! So now im bored out of my mind hoping that there is something exciting to do.
We went shopping at the tucson mall yesterday, i got some new clothes, and i also got some hand-me-downs from sarah that i like, so i ended up with more cothes, plus the cothes i bought before i went camping, so i think i have alot now.
Today we went school supply shopping, we hardly got anything on the list like colored pencils or a protractor, we have rulers somewhere but i dont know where. Im ready for school to start now, i think. Tomorrow is mrs. paxman's funeral, i'm not sure if i want to go, i want to but i dont want to. I mean who really wants to see the bestest third grade teacher ever lying in a coffin cold and lifeless? Maybe people who enjoy having nightmares, i ,for one, do not like having nightmares.
Brenda said i dont need to go to the funeral, guess thats my choice, im not going. There were two black widow spiders in my window, it was weird. and an egg sack that probably hold a frajillion more! i dont want black widow spiders living in my window! AAHHH!! I dont even like spiders! I hate spiders!! They bite and look creepy.
Anyways, school is in one week and two days...hooray! I wonder if we're going to get any new students, i like new students i also like school shopping, thats the only thing i like about starting school again. i dont even want to go to 8th grade anyways because then next year i'll have to go to high school, and brenda and i are having a debate about which high school im going to. I want to go to tombstone, but brenda says that if i got sick or something that they would have to drive all the way out there to get me. She says i should just go to buena, she says sarah got through, she just did work and stuff. How can i do that though? I have a tons of friends, i cant ignore them thats NOT cool. Katrina's going to be homeschooled online, thats sounds good too, but thats not cool either. Then i wouldnt be able to see my friends, same with tombstone but i could make new ones there. What friends do you make taking onlinle classes?? You just watch weird vidoes on the lessons and do worksheets and stuff online.
Its 9:25, i woke up at nine today, exactly at nine, it was weird. I had a weird dream about someone having some weird tooth problem. They had teeth that were as sharp as knives!! Weird huh....i dont know who my teacher is going to be. I'll just wander between two doors helplessly until i find which class im in, on the last day of school no one ever told us what class we are going to be in, i wanted know, im not sure whether i want to be in Mrs. Hales of Mrs. Baileys, i like both of the teachers, but i think i'm going to be in mrs. baileys for some odd reason, who knows, i also think katrinas going to be in mrs. hales. Hmmmm......hello!! hmmmmm.....i dont know what else to talk about. I like to take quizes on my facebook, its fun......we changed my room around, it looks cool i guess, it looks different is all i can say. Here i'll take a picture..brb.

Nanna's side of the bed
My side of the bed
(30 minutes later) Those are the pictures, it lookes different, my side looks messy, its only got a notebooks, books, a waterbottle, and a radio on it though. And a purse thing on the back thing. I love my new backround thingie, its so.....mysterious and fantasy-ish. Its cool!! Hmm....well i really dont have anything else to tell you so bye! P.S.there were alot of 'weirds' in this post, thats weird, haha
-Nothing-to-read-and-bored-Trinity



No comments:

Post a Comment