Saturday, September 12, 2009

Pool Party!!

So today I just got back from this amazing pool party I went to last night. At first I wasn’t sure if I was going or not, because Brenda and ken were saying stuff about it. Then once I was finally able to go, I went and we were in the car, and I couldn’t find the house. We were probably roaming around the neighborhood for a long while. Then finally, maybe 20 minutes later we went back home. I was upset because that meant I woodlot be allowed to go. I went upstairs and told Brenda what happened, then ken said that we should get a hold of someone. So I ran downstairs and called up Kaily (the one throwing the party) and she didn’t answer T_T. So then I called Karrissa, and she answered, so I asked her where Kailys house was, she didn’t give very good directions, she said ' ok so you follow the road down he school, then go off that to Ramsey, then you take a left' I was just like, 'what?.' Then I checked my cell and someone was calling it, it was Kaily. I hurriedly told Karrissa I would call her back later, then I answered my phone but she had already hung up. So I call her back on my home phone, because my cell had died, so she answered and I’m like all 'Kaily?' and she’s like 'no this is Katrina.' I was soooo happy someone answered!! I asked Katrina where Kaily lived and she said it’s a blue house with a brick fence, I asked her who brought her and she said her dad and that they used her dad’s car. I let out a long ‘ohh’, we had started to wait for Katrina on the side of the road, but I was expecting her mom’s truck to pass, but it was her dads. She even said she found us on the side of the road, and told her dad and he was like 'really.' So I asked Katrina to stand outside of the gate and wave a flashlight (they ended up using a cell phone) I also asked her if she could get some other people too, she said maybe. So I got off the phone with her and me and ken got back in the car, luckily I had left my stuff in there. So we drove off back onto Ramsey, and we passed houses and finally we pulled up to a house with a big tall gate (when we had passed this house I thought it was this house too, I said something about it, but changed my mind) and Katrina was standing there waving a cell phone with two other people next to her wrapped in towels. So I got out of the car and thanked ken for bringing me. So then at the party there’s like no pool (there pool yard is like amazing!!) So then we went into the game room. I went in and I saw everyone in there and Kira came and the twins and Tricia and Steven and Melanie and Dakota and Melanie and john and Tristan (but he had to go since he’s Kailys brother) and Joe and some more people, but I forgot. We all ate pizza and played a quick game of twister that got us all tangled up. After that Kaily started to open her presents, and mostly everyone one was talking to each other and not paying attentions, but I did, she got a polar bear, a thing from me, a duck and a basket with nail polish, and a cat thing. After that Kaily asked if we could all go back into the pool, her mom said yes so they all hoorayed and rushed outside, I went to the bathroom and changed into my bathing suit, Katrina said she wouldn’t get in unless I put on a shirt over my bathing suit, so I did. We all got in, but mostly we stayed in the hot tub because the pool was too cold. Katrina wanted to go into the other pool, I said she could but she wouldn’t unless I did, but I said I didn’t want too, so she just stayed in. Then a few whiles later, Katrina got and dressed but I said I would stay in, but I got out with her and she changed in the bathroom, and when she came out I went back into the hot tub. She just stood there and kept asking me to give her dares, so I gave her a few like pushing Dakota into the pool…which by the way was HILARIOUS!! I cracked up when she did it. You should have seen his face, it was like totally surprised! He wasn’t excepting to be pushed into the pool by her! Haha! Anyways, the first to leave was…..Joe I think, and then it was this girl, then this other girl, then the twins and Tricia, and Katrina. We all waved goodbye at Katrina, and then she left. There were only a few people left, seven to be exact. I did jump into the pool a few times, it numbed me instantly, and then I got pushed in once by Ariel, don’t worry I pushed her back in though when i got out ha-ha. After that we all went inside and then her brother and them had to go into this room and us girls got to stay in our!! Woohoo!! We had a lot of fun; we told creepy stories and played Tetris on Britt’s phone. We also played a very very tangly game of twister. We fell asleep somewhere around 2, 2:30. It was really creepy, but we all fell asleep. Ariel got woken up by Kailys mom at 7 because she had to leave at 7:30 because she had a volleyball game that lasted 5 hours!! WE all said bye to her and then we fell back asleep and woke up later at 9 something. I woke up first, and then I accidently woke up Britt, and we both accidently woke up Kaily. I told Kaily that I was getting hungry, so we all went into her house, house for the first time ever!! It’s a small kitchen but that just makes it cute and cozy. For breakfast we could have eaten either trix, cinnamon toast crunch or honey bunches of oats. There were also chocolate, blueberry and banana nut muffins. I decided to eat half a banana nut muffin with Brittanie and Kaily just had a full chocolate muffin. Then there cat came in and started rubbing against my leg, it was so soft and cute. Her name was sassy and they said she really liked me. After we all ate we went back into the game room to play Disney version monopoly. I got to be lady and the tramp, Kaily was of course the only golden one, Tinkerbelle, Brittanie was uh…she was…dumbo!! Oh and Kailys brother started to play too, so he decided to be peter pan. WE all played and I ended up buying lady and the tramp, er….something else and something else. I totally got into a debt of 30 dollars, and when I finally passed the go tile I got 200 dollars and payed it off, but before I got another turn I called ken to ask if he had called my cell. He said he ad and I told him that last night Katrina accidently took it home, he also asked me if I was ready to be picked up and I said that I wasn’t, but then he said that I was. So he said he’d be over in ten minutes, solemnly I hung up the phone and told them I had to go. Brittanie said bye but I told her I was only going to change so I just laughed. I changed into my clothes and took some quick pics of them. Then I said goodbye to them all, but asked if Brittanie could come outside with me, so she did and right when we got there the car pulled up. I told Brittanie bye and asked her to say goodbye to Kaily and Tristan again, then I got in the car and we rode home. I had a lot of fun there and I hope she’ll invite me again next year, she even said she’s having a Halloween party and a graduation party and she might invite me to those, only if Brenda lets me go though. Well, I think this thing is long enough, I would post pictures but they’re like really blurry and unfocused, my camera doesn’t have the setting on it that allows you to, like, I don’t know make it actually take the pic without you seeing their arm look like this weird blob (if you know what I mean) Actually to say the truth, the only good thing my camera is good at taking is pictures of nature, it’s not even good on videos!! Its weird, and then my computer doesn’t work with my memory card so I have to download the pics in the kitchen if I want to d something with them, it really sucks. Anyways, this post is just getting longer so I should go now, haha ill be surprised if your reading this right now, you actually read the whole thing haha, well bye now!!
-Trinity

No comments:

Post a Comment