Monday, March 1, 2010

Another Day

Goodness, you get really dizzy when you get up from laying on you're head for at least 5 minutes...anyways HAI ALL!! :D, hows it? Actually today....didn't go the greates -_-, oh sure, it went GREAT for the first...3 hours...my rapture only lasted until,,,oh around lunch time blah. And boy oh boy, wasn't that great? I'm still terrified to go to school tomorrow O.O...terrified, still nervous o.o very....ANYWAYS!! Thats besides the fact :D I had to do a weird Element Poster thing and my elemnt was Chlorine, and ehres my poster:
Ya, its not the clearest but, dude this ting took me forever, not to mention the fact that i tidy it up abit and add more details (which took even longer). That lady right there in the white is the lady from the orbit commercials :D. Haha, well anyways, iI suppose I shall go now, adios

No comments:

Post a Comment