Friday, April 9, 2010

Fridaaaay!!


Hai! Today is Friday! Heck yeah! I've waited a whole week for this weekend!! Blah! But next week is AIMS!!! *hides* I'm absolutely terrified!! Ah!! I should go and secretly murder AIMS then when the neighbors hear I'll go run to a secret hide. There me and my friends will come together, and i'll say "Its been a hard days night, i've been workin' like a dog". Then my kid kylie will step up and say and say "Mama. just killed a man..." "Bad boy, bad boy, watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when they come for you?!" my friend steven will pipe in. "What do you think you'll do then? I bet that'll shoot down your plane, it'll take you a couple of...root beer....to set you on your feet again!" I'd look at my friend and dash out the door and to the car, tossing the keys to my hubby (shelby) ") to 60 in 3.5, you got the keys...shut up and drive, drive." Then we'd be racin down the interstate, the car going zoom, zoom, zooom. The sirens would start wailing from behind us. "Theyre coming to take me away, haha! Theyre coming to take me away, hoho, hehe, haha!" Shelby would eye me. "You're going crazaaay, you're going crazaay!" The police would finally stop us and they'd put htose metal rins on my wrists and push into the car. "Somebody saaaaave me!! Just saave, saave, come one.." .....
On second thougt, bring on the AIMS and lets save bein a smoooth criminal to MJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment