Thursday, September 2, 2010

I've Come to Realize...


I've come to realize, that all my posts are as boring as cardboard. No one reads these annyyways, and if they did, they'd probably stop reading after the first word, because, well, because they'd be asleep on their keyboard by then. I give you a golded star if you've lasted this long.
i never have anything cool to say, or funny, or interesting in any way. I mean, I guess I could tell you about how there was a food fight at buena yesterday, or how a kid assaulted a police officer and was arrested, or about how P.E. is going to be the death of me, but ohh well. So I just felt like telling you that, don't have much else to say...well g'nite.

2 comments:

  1. I believe that was one of your more interesting blogs to date. I told you to use this as a diary or journal, put your thoughts. Like poems or random writings. Or like this one. Things that you witnessed that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog! I think your interesting ;). So ya, lets hear more about that fight. JK.. That pic is funny!

    ReplyDelete