Thursday, March 24, 2011

Choices and Decisions, Same Thing, But So Difficult.

I didn't go to school today. It was fun in a way that it wasn't. I woke up at 4, and ended up staying home. It sucked, because I messed up my alarms on my phone so it went off every half hour until 9, when I finally got out of bed.
After that I just kinda hung out on the floor until 11. Yeah, I know right? Ken came back home around, uh, 11:25 an then we were off somewhere around 12:31. We drove straight to Kawakami's office and in there I ended up seeing Sam, a girl from my 4th hour English. 5 minutes after she was called into the back, I was called. I went in and this lady that had a weird laugh talked to us. Turns out the last time I went to the orthodontist was 2 years ago, boy, were we off xD Then Kawakami came in and I never knew how much he could rant. It was HILARIOUS. He was pretty funny and it was interesting listening to him talk. He'd always say 'Let me tell you this, because I'd like to prove a point' He kinda reminded me of Mr. Honda. But not quite so.
So he told me that I have an overbite (about a million times, but in 70 different ways) And that to fix it would require braces. But he deffinately gave me a choice. He said that if I didn't want to do anything about, then fine. I didn't have to. I liked how he gave me a choice, and not just "I'M GOING TO DO THIS TO YOU AND BLAH. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT IT." Personally, I like my overbite. It's what defines me as, well, me. I suppose I could have a prettier smile, like Sarah or my Mom, but if I don't think my teeth are a problem, why waste momey on something I won't even like? Ya know. It's like buying shoes and never wearing them. Ok, well bad example because I'd be wearing them all the time, but I'd be complaining...every day...I'd get murdered my second week into wearing them xD
But yeah, so the whole time he talked on, and on, and on, and on. And I thought to myself that if that's how all orthodontist's were, then I could totally be one! :D
Yeah, he talked and proved points, and showed diagram thingies, and stuff. So it all ended the same it started. Me thinking if I was getting braces, only this time, it was my choice. After that Ken dragged me all over town. First to Lowes, then to Walgreens, then to the bank, then we went to The Pet Store Place (I forgot what it's called) There I met this girl-lady who was really nice and had a lisp kinda thing with her D's. Like she said 'Do you want to see da oder fish? Dhey're over dhere.' She was ncie :D Though I wasn't sure if she had a uh, ya know, disability or anything. I think she did, because she looked well into her 20's, but she acted kind of really young :D She was incredibly outgoing though.
I got 8 tetra fish things, ken was the one who really wanted them. He has, like, an obsession with them! But I gotta admit, they're purty darn cute :D I can't name those ones though, because everything, down to their eye color is the same. I also got a live plant for their fishtank. I think they're all happy friendly now :) They co-operate with the goldfishies very nicely.
I came home and got to hang out with Nemo :D I missez Nemo. :( We need to hang out more. *SIGH* I'm bored. Well tomorrow's Friday. Friday, Friday, gotta get up on Friday. What an annoying song, but so catchy D: Ugh. Well, since I have no life I will end this little post :) Write later. Chao.
-Trin

No comments:

Post a Comment