So I'm sitting here for 3rd hour...In a weird predicament. Our photo teacher (Mrs. Baier) Told us that we were supposed to be in this new classroom, so at least 9 people inculding myself go into this room. 7 minutes into the class period, and no one is here except 7 people (2 went to go see what happened). They never returned xD So now we're all just chillin' like villains up here xD Haha, wow. Ok, so I think we're about to go down, the lady person in here called our teacher and we're gonna go down now :) so BRB.
Ok, that was ridiculous. We walked down to the class, only to walk back up 10 seconds later, this time carrying stuff. Well, that wasn't so fun. But hey, at least we get to take pictures today :D I need to find a proper model for this, I'm thinking maybe quite possibly I want to do a picture with a girl or something looking all depressing and sad, and then these three people in the background looking at her pointing and looking like they are laughing and stuff, ya know, to dismote (xD thanks Alexis) bullying.
I'm really hungry :/ Oi, schnoi, time to go :D Byyye
No comments:
Post a Comment