Friday, May 20, 2011

4 More Days!

Can you believe it? Freshman year went by waaay to fast. I don't want to be a sophmore! I like my freshmen year, minus the tests, the studying, the notes, the scary teachers, and having practical all-nighters. But, hey, it's high school. I like being a freshman >.<...but I AAAMMMMM excited to be able to make fun of th enew freshman next year! It's giong to be soooo fun! :D Lol! I'd do it now, but that'd by hyportical, ya know?
Well so far senior pranks are under way. They're kidnapping male sophmores and leaving them in places like Tucson and Car Canyon. Putting laxatives in the condiments, and putting 2011 on the clock and a graduation hat on the cow. Just a minute ago practically the whole class of graduating seniors tree-stumped everyone and started yelling. Haha, I didn't see it though. My friend McKenzy was afraid to go downstairs xD
Right now we all ahve to be quiet, because the seniors are taking their finals for this class. And my loud, fast typing is NOT helping the room stay quiet xD LOL! I'm kinda excited for english :) We get to show our video, and even though it was freaking ridiculous, I finished editing it and I'm excited! :D I really hope my group and everyone else likes it :) It's cold. It's really cold, as in like I need a jacket 'cause it's so cold cold. I'm reaaaaalllllly tired. But I haven't fallen asleep in any of my classes yet, just kinda went haywire crazy like, blooooo.
Tioooo chia shioooo ;D xD
We fnished the talent show. It was success! I had mucho fun, and prolly most of the people I worked with this year won't be there next year, which makes me sad. I'm gonna miss shannon and miranda and haley and anna and paige! o.o I'd prolly become stage manager! How scary freaky is that?!
The shirt I'm wearing is very dirty, and 'm freeeeezing. It's coooold in here. Brrr. There must be some anGels in the atmosphere! iT;S NOT A GOOD COMBINATION, BEING EYOND TIRED AND COLD. i'M NOT EVEN SUER WHAT i'M SAYING RIGHT NOW, THE KEYS ARE GIONG ALL ASDFKJASDHJ3HJWEA;KJFAS;K AND OVER THEL LAL..
I totally fell asleep while I was talking right now. LOL! Wow, xD That comes to show how tired III am xD The keys? Why the dell computer did I say something about keys?! xD LOOL!! Well, at least it woke me up a litttle bit. For the most part. I'm still cold.
Remind me never to type with my eyes closed when I'm tired again xD Who KNOWS what I'll say! mEOW. Lol. I can, noooo,. Lets not do that. But yeah, the talent show was really fun. I had a lot of fun and I hope I can do it again next year....though i'm not sure I like mrs. lopez all that much anymore, she's a realy bug flu >.< And yes, I did mean to say buh flu, I just didn't mean to say realy bug flu xD Ahh, I'm pretty good at writing with my eyes closedm aren't I? Bu it also sucks too though, cause when you make a mistake you have to try to remember where you think it could be, which is reather difficult sometimes. I'm reallllllly tired...Reallllly tired and I just wrote a random thought from my head down, it's amazing 'cause my fingers can practically keep up with my thoughts, so I can think and type and it'll be the total same and everything. Ain't that cooooolio :D Hehe! WAY TO GO SENIORS! Juuuust kiding, I'm kinda excited but I'm not to be a senior, but dude, did I ever tell you allll about me and jenicas and jodies and stinas and selenas play in english? I like it, but I heard karrissasand theres were REALLLLY funny, like as in ;LMAO' funnt. :D I wanna go now, I wann go eat >.< I'mhuuuuuuuummy :D Aren't you? I like books too. Book sare beautimuuuus, :D And I'm hummyful too, and I'm not sure I should be talking like this 'cause I'm seriously gonna doxe off or something, which would NOT be good, oh well. I don't care right now, as long as I just continue to type, I like to type. I like tot ype alot. I almost said I like to type haley....but that would ahve been kinda scary so I'm not....
I'm rambling now, like....alot. It's ridiculous. How do you knot just get annoyed with all of my rambling? If tou're still reading this, then I give you a salute, if you're not....they how would I know? Ya kno? I'm afraid that a dirtbikes gonna vom and go whap! Or sometine and like drag one of us off or something, that'd be pretty ,,,dozed off again...
iT'S SO COLD, It's not even funny. Well, 5 more minutes so I'll go now. Thanks your your patience xD Adios!!

-tRINITY

2 comments:

  1. You're crazy! How can you fall asleep when youre freezing cold? It's impossible unless your stayed up all night. You're no longer a freshman..crazy! Happy summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I'm happy you put up with all that random-ness Robin! That was R-I-Diculous! Wow, I must have been SUPER tired! :D

    ReplyDelete