So I just got back from ballet. Let me tell you, it was so much fun! We did pilays..or pleaas...or however you spell those. And we did Par De Cha, and jumping, and hopping, and stretching, and, and, and o.e Yeah. It was alot but I had fun! I'm for sure going to have to practice though! I can't wait 'till next monday to go again! Mrs. Hilda was intimidating, but super nice. And I did have to get helped alot, but I'd be a child prodigy if I did everything right my first day, eh? Well there ya go, a super brief summary of how it sent. This is Trinity, keeping it short, sweet, and simple! Signin' off!!
-Trinity
p.s. though the ballet shoes I had to borrow killed my toes! Hopefully I get ones that fit soon or I might lose a toe...or two....
No comments:
Post a Comment