Yes, today was just another manic Monday! But, I don't wish it was Sunday...because then I go to school the next day. Maybe Saturday?
Yes, yes, yes, I already am one of those 'Oi, I have to get up?' kind of people. But it's not my fault. All my teachers are pret-ty boring and my classes just have those silent kind of atmospheres that lull you to sleep. Except history (what a surprise) and spanish! Those are two of my favorite classes already! And all we did is practically nothing!!
Well, short story short all of today we just did introductory stuff. Name games, Human Bingo, going over syllabuses and the such. Lunch however was super hectic. For the oddest reason
down the ramp, around the curve, and into the lunch area was so packed with people you could barely manevuer around without pushing and shoving. Not only that but when the bell rang for the lunch hour to end, there were still people in the lines getting lunch! Ridiculous, I know! But I suppose getting out at 2 instead of 2:30 you have to crunch things. And just because of the freshman. Freshman are the cause of everything xD But I love them so much, they're so cute!
All in all, good first day, not as INTERSTING as I would have hoped, ALOT more hectic, but a-okay!
Ballet, that's a different story. Going in today was ridiculous, I'm super glad that our regular instructor (a cute little columbian lady) Mrs. H wasn't there today. She would have made us do 20 pushups for being even ONE minute late! But we had a substitue instructor Mrs. Eliza who helped alot more and gave a bunch of more pointers, hopefully I can improve in those areas.
Well, I need to go do stuff in life to get ready for my second day of school! I'll keep you updated...or at least TRY to...
This is Trinity keepin' it short, sweet, 'n', simple!
Bye Y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment