; Because you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day'
Uugh, I fel horrible right noow!!! I am ight now actuay typing thid while I am laying on the floor. I have a major pain in my side and it hurts real bad.
Today we got our yearbooks, only a few people have signed mine. Thar sucks. I have also had a bad day because I lft my backpackin kn;s ca today so I had no chanc cards to auction off, ut I did get a few things…nt really. 4th reason is Brenda said I cant go to summer camp anymore, which also sucks. 5th reason is that im not in the reatest mood right now because I have no music to listen to besides the radio. I mean tats not bad itt justy never plays songs that I crave to lisyen to, like…………………………………………………………..somrthin, I don't know, Also because there dis only two days of schoo left and I don't want to go to 8th grade, I' GOING TO DIE PHSICALY AND MENTALLY!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Well im going to go, I don't fee good. Sorry for any typos, I don't want to go back ansd fix them. I don't even feel well enough to change the font!!! Well goodbye,
---------Trinity
I hope I don't hear I am bored for at least a week after school is out. So you got your yearbook, well when are you going to let me see it? Cheer up. You will love being an 8th grader. You said the same thing last year when you were dreading the 7th grade. LOL
ReplyDeleteIi know i said it last year too, but i am ESPECIALLY not looking forward to eigth grade, i dont want to go!! I am going to die!! Noooo! I'm mellltttinnnnggg...
ReplyDelete