'Let the word out I've got to get out
Oh I'm feeling better now
Break the news out I've got to get out
Oh I'm feeling better now'- Collective Soul "Better Now"
Hi everyone! I am feeling much better! I got back from the church with Katrina because today s Wednesday and all, and at first I was scaring her because I was all acting creepy, but then we started playing dodge ball and I got happier and happier then I was HAPPY!!! YAY!! I am so happy I am happy, it's not fun being not happy, haha. Well I didn't post yesterday or this morning because I spent the night at Stephanie's house. She's my friend, and I got two inches of my hair cut off, no one noticed. We had lots of fun, and Stephanie had a friend of hers over too, Yesenia, so we all had fun together! Then I spent the night even though it was a school nigh then I'm all like, "NOOO!!! Katrina!!!" she comes to my house every morning to go to school with me. Smiley, Smiley, smiley, oh sorry 'bout that. Today we dissected owl pellets,. Mine was basically full of fur only, but it was all made up of this HUGE bone. Everyone was like, "WHOA!! THAT'S A HUGE SKULL! It's Rattigan (we watched The Great Mouse Detective) I also found a lot of little bones too, they were cute. But the hair really got on my nerves, there was just too much of it! I was really getting…aggravated, ya, that's a good word. I like big words. We also had an auction, I told yu that but not much. We all went outside into this little court yard we have and the teachers had bought some stuff like bubbles, chips, candy, and stuffs like that. Well we get these things called 'chance cards' when we do something good or something the teacher tells us to do like pick up trash or something like that. Well you collect them all and at the end of the quarter we have this auction and you auction off the chance cards to get stuffs. Some people team up so they have more chance cards. I got this giant bubble blower for me and Katrina and a shell too. That's all though. We also got to sign year books, I only got like 7 people to sign mine, I don't like asking people. Katrina says she wants ALOT of people to sing hers. I also have a little tradition; I can't read any of the things they wrote in it until the first day of summer. I think that is cool.
Today we had a weird schedule because the 8th grade is practicing their promotion thing for when they graduate. Here is our regular schedule.
Homeroom | 8:40-9:00 | |
Math | 9:00-10:00 | First Period |
Language Arts/Reading | 10:00-11:00 | Second Period |
Science | 11:00-12:25 | Third Period |
Social studies | 12:25-12:40 | Fourth Period |
Lunch | 12:40-12:?? | |
Social Studies | After lunch-2:05 | Forth Period cont. |
Intervention | 2:05-2:35 | |
Specials (P.E./Computers/Fine Arts | 2:35-3:35 |
Today we had Science twice and social studies twice then we had first period, then second, then third and fourth again. It was weird, I'm hoping the we have it again tomorrow because the day went by faster. It was fun, well I should go now. It's going to be 10:00 p.m., it's 9:55 right now, well see you…talk to you tomorrow.
-Trinity
P.S. OMG! Mrs. Bigouaette (I really have no idea how to spell that) is moving his summer! Nooooo! I HAVE to make her a card!! H wait…I already told you this. Heh heh, well adios my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment