Monday, May 24, 2010

:)

Hello!! I had SO MUCH FUIN AT THE CULTURA EVENT!! IT WAS INCREDIBLE!! THATS THE NLY WORD THAT CAN DESCRIBE IT!! It was the best thing I've ever attendedand been apart of. It was so..,magical?? At the end when the prophet was there, it was incredible. I felt so blessed to be there, and wow. It was amazing. and.just...wow. You would have had to be there, you could FEEL the holy spirit with you there. It was so...amazing. Breatheatking, incredibly, stupendous, outstanding, eye goggling, INCREDIBLE!! It was ttally worth all that work, and it makes me sad that it was a once in a life time chance. Imma miss all the friends I made. It was just superb. and wow :0 I cried too, at the end. It was the most amazing t hing ever. Wow. And he end, oh jeez, stupid VVWPPAV as to live so far away -.-" so does Elllie, curse St. David, curse it!! bUT, OH I wish you all could have been there to experience it, you wouldn't have been disappointed. We were all singing with our hearts out to the prophet and our father in heaven, and thqat one question I asked to Emma got some people around me crying, and made katrina and savannah cry too. I know he would be proud of me, but I wish he could have been there in person to watch me. That 9wouldhave been so cool. But now, its gonna be back to regular ol' mutual. ): Its gonnab e so weird!! *sih* :) Well it was awesome, and incredibly, I will never forget it. I feel so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment