Stupid St. David, it has to be so far away. *tear* I think the church should have a special day where....Douglas (?) and St. David just cmoe down to visit and we can have all these fun activities and what not. Maybe the church should just throw a party for the cultural event, down at Thatcher. That would make me a avery happy camper!! :D But, noo, prolly not. So now I'm stuc here moping, sadly. *sigh* Curse it, curse it all to the Turn. Blah, well anyways. We got out yearbooks today :) It was fun. It looks like this 

I think its actually pretty cool :) We got to take alot of time today to get it signed an-OHGOSH! I NEED TO GET MY CHANCE CARDS READY FOR TOMORROW!! AHHHHHH!!! Anyways, so tyeah. i got alot of signatures. Not as in like unishments, but like youknow...ok I think you get it...I hope. So yeah :) Can't read em till the first day of summer though. Its a little tradition I got gon' on ^_^ Well, better get off, I need to go get chance cards and...there was something else, but I forgor, so laterz :)
No comments:
Post a Comment