I got promotoed tonite! I'm officially a freshmen! AHH! THAT'S HACKIN' SCARY! The promotion was so sad, I started crying, then I had to read a poem, then I cried some more. I was dead for the first 20 minutes after the graduation, I'm pretty sure my hearing was working, but I was dead to anything else. Then we went to Peter Pipers, where I got an awesome 20$ gift card from Peggy (IT GLOWS INT HE DARK!) and SIXTY BUCKS IN ANOTHER! 60 BUCKS! I'VE NEVER HELD THAT MUCH MONEY IN MY HAND BEFORE! LET ALONE IT BE MY MONEY!! WOO! Anyways, ahem....then after that I went to yet ANOTHER party, a swim one to be precise. And jeez, I am so tired. The pool party was a blast though :) Even if I was uber late. I hope summer goes well, talk to ya later, Imma go pass out now. NITE!
-newly-freshamn
No comments:
Post a Comment