Tuesday, June 1, 2010

tomorrooooow

Ahh!! Mehico manana!!! Muy....scared (??) LOL! Well yeah, off to mexico tomorrow, and jeez I'm nervous! We're gonna be in car for SIX HOURS!! I mean thats the same amount of time it takes to get to the white mountains...and about the same amount of sleep I get on an average basis...its still long!!! Me and Sarah need to look up some car games for that. Yikes! I'm a little freaked out, but hopefully we'll have alot of fun. Apparentally we'll be arriving at the hotel around 3:00 p.m. (around 1 in AZ, mexicos two hours head...boy...thats confusing O.o) And we'll be abe to check out the hotel and the beach and the pool. I hope I'll make some friends there, even if I'm not that good in spanish..still.....And hopefully we'll be back in time for Camp :) I'll try to keep you updated while I'm there, enjoy ur summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment