Friday, September 10, 2010

The Big Day

So here it is, the big day, the day everybody looks forward to all their life...Friday.
Friday, beautiful, beautiful friday. A wondrous day full of excitement and anticipation for the weekend to come!! Such a joyful day!...you could be more wrong.
Friday, school, homework...torturous homework...did I mention homework yet? I mean, I guess it's not all that bad. You just have two tests to study for that just happen to be right after each other, and did I mention that you have an essay to write? And don't even get me started on P.E., good thing that's at the end of the day.
So where am I right now? I'm in Technology, and boy, am I having fun! Ha, yeah right. Technology, 1st hour, Mr. Krieg, the most boring class EVER. And no, I'm not exaggerating. Its just as bad as sitting through reruns of Ghost Whisperer (and let me tell you, thats not fun at all.) I finished the assignment, we had to type up this little paper and print it off...I finished, and here I am...typing....its 8:07...and we don't leave till 8:30! *sigh* I really should be studying for my science test which is next hour...which I will hopefully ace.
Or maybe I should study for my photography test...which is after science...who knows. But I do know I'll be off now. To go and manage to survive this horrid day of boringness, but who knows, maybe something exciting will happen. Like a fire drill or something. Well, tahtah for now.

-Trinity

No comments:

Post a Comment