So, hello again. Yeah, yeah, it's me. This time in Photography. Well, after technology, I went to science. I'm sure I pretty much aced that test, but who knows, it's bad to assume...
Annnyways, so I finished that test and was stuck between finishing this wksht for science, and studying for photography..so I did both, I'm pretty ninja at multitasking.
Then when Science was over, I had to go to my next dreaded subject. Photography. Your probably thinking "Oh! What on Earth is that silly little girl talking about? She loves photography and photography is awesome! That class should be all daisies, and rainbows, and flowers!" That's where your wrong...again. This class is...I wouldn't say hard...I'd say more...annoying, boring,...boring again. Ya know? All we really do is take notes...and notes...and do tests. We did do those two projects, the pin-hole camera and the photograms, those were fun. But I'm just counting down to the days where we actually take PICTURES with CAMERAS not oatmeal cans spraypainted black. I guess patience is a virtue...does that mean I'm not virtuous? O.o...
So, the test....surprisingly easy, I missed three though...I'm physchic...(or I just looked up the ones I thought I got wrong and checked it...) So...now I have nothing to do...until 10:40, OH JOY! not. Well, 3 more classes to go, wish me luck.
-Trinity
No comments:
Post a Comment