Try to take a guess where I am. No, not the bahamas. If I were I bet you a dollar I wouldn't be typing this right now. No, the alps is wrong to, my hands would be to frozen to do anything. I'll give you a hint, it's the place where you sit and type...all hour. NO! I AM NOT IN--oh wait, yes! You're right, I am in Technology. Nice job. Well, I finished the assignment. Wasn't to lengthy, thank goodess. We're in Excel now, whoopdee-doo. Would you like to know how I prevent from dying all hour? You obviously do if you're still reading this, so I will go on and show you what I do.

Well....it might look better if it weren't so .... fuzzy. But yeah, that's basically how I get along. Drawing weird and random things in paint. Oh, I'm also working on a story. I'm still on the first page though....I have yet to decide what it's about, let alone it genre. But I'm happy to write for the time being (: Well, I shall end this now. For I have things to write which will not write itself. So I bid you goodbye, farewell fellow friends, till we meet again...more like...farewell, till you read yet another one of my boring posts.
EEW! IT'S WENDESDAY! D:
I am going nuts with all your spelling mistakes. I know that writing should be fluid and you should not have to worry about spelling but still, take a minute to proof read before you hit post. Glad to see you doing your blog again.
ReplyDeleteI don't understand to's and too's, it's confuzzling. And Wednesday was a simple mistake.
ReplyDelete