(*cough* I was not quoting frosted flakes....) Photo, fun! We finally go to process our pictures...even if uh...ya know, ours has to big fingerprints on some of the pictures o.o...Don't blame me! You try to put film on a reel...in a bag...without looking! D: It's hard! English, boring. Math, better. P.E. fun! I'm gettin' uh...pretty good at badmitton *cough* I'm gonna...uh...ya know, go pro one of these days. *cough* So yeah, bus ride home, entertainging. THe walk home, now that was kinda painful. I spent 15 mintues trying to catpure this baby horny toad. It was int he weeds so I got stickers all over me D: Even in my hair! But I did get it :3, I let it go of course though! Well once again, I shall bring this heere...post to a nice and friendly close.GO AWAY AND SOP READING THIS! GOSH! BYE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment