Monday, October 18, 2010

Goodbye Fall Break, Goodbye.

*sigh* Monday again, well...at least School again on Monday.
Today is Monday the somethingth at 8:07 a.m. And you betcha, I'm in my first hour class, like always. Today feels like any other normal, boring, tiring tuesday. Back to school, nothing much has changed. Well, my friend got a haircut, and it's getting colder, but that's it.
Yesterday we went to Apple Annies. I had lots of fun there. We got to eat that delicious kettle corn, go into the corn maze (I wasn't stuck in there for an hour this year, yay!), and pick a pumpkin. Wanna now a little diddy I sang to myself while searching for the perrrfect pumpkin? Of course you do, so here it goes.
(To the tune of 'Someone's In the Kitchen With Darma')
I'm looking for ther perrrfect puumpkin,
But where it is I-I, doo not know,
I'm looking for ther perfect puumpkin!
The perfectest *mumble mumble*

This continued on for a while until I found the pumpkin I was looking for, well of course I changed the words and all, it was my pumpkin searchin' song. Wanna hear the last two verses, of course, here they are.

I think I've found the perfect puuumpkin,
It's right there under the leeaaves,
I think I've found the perfect puuumpkin!
But we'll just have to wait and see.
I have found the perfectest pumpkin!
It's been waiting for me here on the groouuund,
I have found the perfectest puumpkin!
The perfectest pumpkin, around. (:
I got bored ok? Haha, then we went to Apple Annies Orchard, but we didn't stay long. But we did stay long enough to eat some delicous pumpkin pie, mmm. So good. I drove home with Sarah and Rj. We went Wendyy's, ate, I read RJ's college book things, and Sarah scarred me for life. Thanks Sarah.
We got home around 6, I found Jude in the livingroom watching a Scooby Doo movie, but not the animated one. It was called Scooby Doo and the Lake Monster. It was good, Shaggy had a thing for Velma, which didn't turn out. In the end they were all dressed like hippies singing a song about if he was scared, he wanted to be scared together, so weird. Then this other show came on, it was called Mad, and oh dear goodness. It was terrible, it was hilarious, but terrible. I wonder now what exactly kids watch on TV nowadays. *shudders* Oh well. It's 8:17 now, like...10 more minutes. Might as well go, if you're still reading this, congratulations! You've just survived a boring post!
Happy Monday!
-trin.

2 comments:

  1. I thought Apple Annies was pretty fun too. I like your song although I have no idea what Someone's in the kitchen with Dharma is supposed to sound like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, thanks! :D You've never heard it? It's the one where it's like 'Someones in the kitchen with Daarla/Dharma/Donna! Someones in the kitchen I knooooow, someone's in the kitchen with Daarla/Dhaarma/Donnna! --forgot this part-- on the old banjo!

    ReplyDelete