Wednesday, October 20, 2010

So...How's your day?

Is it lovely? Superb? Best day of your life? Are you having a grand time? Wonderful, superb, brilliant, lovely, awesome, Stupendous, Amazing, COOL, EXCITING, OR EXCELLENT?!
Oh..well lucky you. So far this day has been...tiring. Like all school days, buut, this day is more tiring than the others. Only because my alarm clock failed to go off today. I ended up waking up at 6:15, and rushing to get ready. I've never gotten ready so fast in my life, haha. But I did manage to forget a bobby pin for my bangs and a belt for these ridiculous (but cute) loose pants I'm wearing. I decided I would miss the bus, so at arouund...oh lets say 6:38 we were heading over to Katrina's bustop. I was going to just get on there, but there, only Melinda was getting on. Turns out Savannah and Katrina were going to take the truck, and since I like getting to school early, I waited there at the bustop with Melinda, luckily, we didn't have to wait for long. Despite wearing a hoodie, it was awfully cold out. We went to school, and what do ya know? A nice girl in the bathroom let me use one of her bobby pins, how nice of her. She made my day. Other than that, me and Karrissa and Ariel wandered around the halls. Ho hum.
I'm in technology, like always. It's 8:16, and sadly, we leave in about 20 minutes. I would start reading the book Savannah let me borrow, but then I'd get to into it and would not be able to put it down. Sigh. You know what kind of sucks? I don't have any lotion on my hands. Nada, Zip. None. Now they're all weird feeling and yaagh. Hmm....I just remembered that I have a story I can be writing at this moment in time instead of making you kill your brain cells by reading this. Well, I'll spare the little brain cells you have left and stop writing this post. Adios and Happy Wednesday!
(whoa! It's already Wednesday?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment