So, Halloween was fun tonite! J I really had a lot of fun. The kids enjoyed themselves to I think. Avinli and ariana were tinkerbells, brett and kian were ninjas, mia was a pirate, parker and Victoria were (adorable) garden gnomes, Sophia was a princess, Olivia was a witch, Johnny was a skeleton, john was a seaweed skeleton, and sarah was a Sacagawea/Pocahontas. We hit this one neighborhood we usually do, and I ran into hodgepodge. Haha. I bumped into him with my arm purposely, and I heard him telling his friend that some chick randomly slapped him in the face. Yea right. I had nudged him, nudging and slapping are too different completely things. Psjh. But anyways, y ea. Sarah got this creepy little thingin a jar that didn't look to good, haha, it was kinda weird looking. Oh! And I found out where those spot lights were coming from! They drove me crazy last year, they belong to the park! Apparentally they do movies in the park or something there, hehe. We stopped by gingers house too, they moved and now they live somewhere on this one street.
Well all in all, a good Halloween J it was Ariana's first time trick or treating, so she was kind of scared, but really, I think we all had a good time. I want to be a fairy next year! :d only because I've been an Angel, I've been a witch, and a vampire, and a Minnie mouse, and a 70's girl, and now I've been a gypsy. I mean I guess of course I could be a zombie, or something else like that, but ehh. Well anyways, I better get going. I'm uber tired and my bed looks really inviting, Merry Halloween guys! Check your andy for weird and creepy looking things!! And make sure the goblins and werewolves don't sneak into your room and steal your socks!!
-Trin
No comments:
Post a Comment