Thursday, October 28, 2010

Well..It's Thursday (:

You know what's great? Being waken up at 2:30 in the morning because someone peed in your bed. Then having to strip the sheets off, then having to go to another room to sleep...and you only end up sleeping for another two hours. Well, at least I was ready super early (: Hehe.

Well it's Thursday everyone! Woo!! Fav day of the week! Tomorrow is Friday, and then guess what! It's Halloween! The creepiest day of the year :D I'm hoping I'll be able to finish my costume some time soon...I want to be a gypsy, but who knows. I have to leave lin like....5 or more minutes :) Katrina's giong to be here today! She was sick yesterday ):

I have the cutest cousins, I mean really, they're so adorable! I'd post some pics of them, but really, I need to get going. :) Maybe I'll do it later. ^_^ But they really are cute! Hehe. Well, I should go now :) I get to devlop my film today in photography! :D Yay!

Have a great Thursday!!

2 comments:

  1. First of all I stripped the bedding off. Second of all, I could have left you sleeping in pee. You had many accidents when you were a kid too. Ask Nana. Third. You are not supposed to be doing your blog at school until I see your "new" grade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but I helped.
    ...
    Where was Second?

    ReplyDelete