Mine was ok I suppose. We were assigned this lovely new project in science, we got to look at pics in photography, we did math in math (duh), we did vocab in English, and we play basketball in P.E. I come home and I get lectured about my C in technology, and then I'm told my PC was rebooted...and not all of my files were backed up..fun right? The Jude and Ariana came over, and Ariana is terrified of anything but my room, and have I ever mentioned how Jude never listens? Hmm...I don't think I have. Ariana's in her terrible twos, and she's better than jude. *rolls eyes* But whatever. Anyways, so yead (: That's my Monday. Maybe Tuesday will be fun, oh goodness, I hope so. And my friend might be back! He better, he's been gone since thursday! Actually, alot of people were absent today. But ya. So, this is one of my more boring posts. Just updating you on my day. (: Catch ya latr.
-trin
(it's REALLY hot in here!)
No comments:
Post a Comment