
Hi there. It's Monday, 7:56 a.m.! I sound kind of cheerful, don't I? Well, I try. :D I am tired and I'd rather be in my nice warm bed sleeping nicely until noon. But oh well, sigh. Well, would you like to know how my morning has been so far?
I woke up this morning at 2:30...I slept...woke up at 3:30...slep till 4:00 and didn't get up until 5:05. I have never realized how many alarm I have. They are so annoying. 1 goes off at 4:00, 2 more at 4:30, and then 2 at 5:00. And they're loud too! Beeping and songs, more beeping and more singing! Ahh! I'm surprised people in the house haven't come to my room and murdered my alarm clock and my cell phone while I'm sleeping! Well anyways, I woke up, and tried on 3 different outfits before I decided what to wear.
Lucy was creeping me out, her left eye was shut but her right eye was open. I tried not to think about it and did my hair, ate, and brushed my teeth. Ken woke up later and I finally decided to look at Lucy's eye. It had this kind of stuff on it, so I went to the kitchen and got a paper towel, wet it, went back to my room and started to clean her eye. It wasn't that bad at first, it started to come off, but then I opened her eye and started cleaning it, and all this gunk came out. And no, not like pouring out, but like I wiped her eye, and I wiped out all this gooey stuff. I gagged, it was so gross. But she can now open her eye, it's still closed a little though. I hope she doesn't have an eye infection.
Then Ken drove me to the bus stop, sadly katrina wasn't there today, she had just woken up when the bus had come, hopefully Angie will be nice enough today to bring her. Well anyways, then me and Ariel, and Aaron, and Tricia roamed the hallways. Now here I am, in class. Once agian, with nothing to do. My hands are dry...
Well...I guess I should stop killing your brain cells, for now. Have an eye-gunk-free Happy Monday (:
-Trin
No comments:
Post a Comment