Why must weekends go by so fast? I mean, it seems like yesterday it was friday and I was coming home from school, celebrating the weekend. Well, maybe it seems like that because it was the day before yesterday. I think that's the problem, the weekends are so short. 2 days of doing nothing, and only 2 nights to sleep in. *sigh* But even if it is short, it can be packed with fun stuff to do. For example:
Friday night I went to a football game at buena and got to take pictures with this really exspensive camera with my photography class. Also that night, I was supposed to go to the party, but since I didn't I was able to spend the night at Katrinas. We stayed up that night wrestling over who got to turn the fan up. And when I say wrestling, I mean wrestling. As in like, tackle, kicking, biting kind of stuff. (But no jumping off stuff and landing on each other...or punching...) For two hours we did that, before we passed out.
Saturday morning I woke up and made some pancakes, and went to the FFFF (Family Fall Fun Fair) at Katrina's church. They had yummy doughtnuts, balloon animals, face paintings, obstacle courses, slide things, popcorn, snow cones, food, carving pumpkin contests, cotton candy, and other things too! We stayed there for sometime before going home.
Saturday night I went home and then I went to Kmart with Stephanie and Chris to find their halloween costumes. We came back ot my house and we played Little Big Planet, before settling down and having a Harry Potter Marathon...I didn't even make it through half of the movie. The last thing I saw was Neville losing control of his broom.
Sunday Morning I woke up and Stephanie and Chris have disappeared, and then later on that morning I start the laundry, do the dishes, finish this science assignment, and then...here I am (:
What an interesting weekend. I can't say I was bored, even for a little bit (: But that doens't mean I'm looking forward to Monday, no not at all. Oh well, sigh, well I better get going. I need to go put away the dishes. So long, farewell, auf weidersehen, goodbye!
-Trin
No comments:
Post a Comment