(are you seeing this? We live in a desert! OO! Is that snow!?)Highs of 65 to 70, lows of 41. Desert and cold should not be in the same sentence unless is not is inbetween the two words. I am freezing, did I bring a jacket? Why yes I did, but it's a light jacket, I am not prepared for fall just yet! Do you think I could get summer back, or is it to late? I mean, if it snowed, I could make an exception. But no, Mother nature decided it would be fun that one time a year to make it all cloudy AND cold, just to throw us off. Not only that, sometimes she even makes it sunny! So we go outside thinking it's not going to be cold, and you freeze, right there. You fingers curl up and your breath comes out all misty like. You run back inside and silently grumble and rub the warmth back into your arms. She does this, just to throw us off, she enjoys doing that more than anything.
And then she decided that after we adjusted to the cloudy coldness, WHAM! She would go and throw in this lovely season called winter. Where not only is it cloudy, but it's so cold in the morning rain puddles frost over. Then right as we get used to that, she has to go and throw in spring, throwning us all off. Mother nature has the weirdest sense of humor! I'm not sure I like it...she enjoys torturing us humans, and confusing us. Hmph. What a jerk. Buut...maybe I shouldn't say these things...if she finds out...I'll get some payback from her o.o And I'm not sure she plays fair...
Annyways. (: It's 8:02, done with the assignment. Thank goodness it's Friday! I get to go to a football game today after school! It starts at 6 and I get to go with my photography class to take pictures...imagine how cold it will be! Gosh! Ohh, but then Vanessa invited me to her B-day party. I was going to ask my aunt about it, but I lost the invitation, but then I found, then I lost it again. And neither times did it make it home *sigh.* I'll just have to ask her when I get home...she doesn't like late notices. But I'm crossing my fingers.
And guess what! No bad luck so far! :D Maybe that black cat was a good cat in disguise! Only causing good luck!...I wish. Hehe. Well, I'll catch ya later. Yesss Friday!! :D:D Have a happy Friday everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment