Thursday, October 21, 2010

A convo with Lexi…

A convo between me and Lexi:
Me: (getting out ham, bread, and cheese to make a sandwich.) Look Lexi, bread. I'm not going to rub in your face that I have bread and YOU don't. That would just be mean.
Lexi: (stares at me)
Me:I find it plain rude when people rub things in your face like that. I mean come on, honestly, like people saying that not only do they have bread, but HAM too, and you don't. Rudeness. Of course, I would never EVER do that! Not to you!! I would never ever make a DELICIOUS sandwich, with HAM, and BREAD, and CHEESE. All of this stuff in which you don't and can't have. And never ever, would I eat this delicious sandwhich and rub it in your face that it's good, and yummy, and you can't have any, none, at all. No never. Because I'm nice like that.
Lexi: (staring at my food longingly)
Me: Sorry puppy, but you can't have any, I have a sandwich...and you don't! Ha!...

No comments:

Post a Comment