Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Results

Earlier today, I told you about that black cat I saw. And I also told you about how nothing bad has happened, and we would just have to wait and see. Well it's the end of the day…school day that it, and I am here with the results. That black cat was baad luck!

1.Going to our lockers after photogyaphy, I tripped up the stairs and fell. The two girls behind us started laughing and I'm sure a bruise is forming there!

2. In science I got a paper cut!

3. I got tsk tsked by my math teacher for sitting in my chair 'incorrectly'

4. I got soap In my cut.

5. . .i lost my waterbottle

Ok fine, so maybe the black cat didn't do anything. I think the tripping up the stairs thing was just my clumsiness shining through. But I will not let my guard down! That's when the bad luck will seize me! I'll be sleeping, minding my own business, and WHAM! All of a sudden the fan drops off my ceiling and crushes my feet! Who knows! The cat might have been a little slow, and it didn't realize it saw me until tomorrow, and so then tomorrow it'll curse me with it's evil little bad luck! I need to watch my back. Nowhere is safe, no one is to be trusted. Time to go by a bubble suit! And maybe wrap myself in bubble wrap. Oh no! But what if a bee pops the bubble suit and an alligaot eats me?! What to do, what to do! Well wish me luck, though I probably don't have any right now. D:

2 comments:

  1. Ok so my vote is it was not the black cat....I think it was just random happenings in the life of Trinity. All of the above would've happened today whether the cat was there or not...just saying.

    ReplyDelete