Friday, November 5, 2010

If You’re Not Gullible, Give Yourself A Pat On the Back

I am many things.

-A girl

-A person

-Weird

-Random

-Creative

-Clutz

-Spazzy

-ADD

-..whats that one word called? I just had it on the tip of my toungue…-5 minutes later- I've got nothing. But it's like when you just go off into la la land ya know?

-Forgetful…

-Procrastinator

…..Actually, I'm sure I could go on…and on…and on…listing characterstics of myself, but one of the biggest things I am is squeamish and gullible. And no not squeamish like…oh I don't know…like at the sight of blood I won't faint. Hmm…lets put it in more simpler terms, I can't watch people inflict pain on themselves. Even if it's not inflicting pain, it looks/sounds like it would/will hurt I will cringe, hide myself in a ball, flinch, twitch my eye, all these things. I hate hearing people pop bones (knuckles, backs, necks, etc.) Or stroking the blade of scissors (don't ask who would do that) Or pretending to cut themselves with scissors, any of that isa big no no. Gosh gracious me! I can't even watch someone wiggle a loose tooth!

    And not to mention gullible, boy am I gullible. It's just like..wow. For example…uhm…like..OH! I've got one! Like last year (or was it 7th grade?) My friend mae me 'stalk' this guy she liked. During their lunch time I'd have to ask to use the restroom, I'd go there, and then on my way back, I'd stop near the table he was sitting at and ask him a question. The questions usually were favorites of something, like color, or cartoon character, even fruit once. I'm pretty sure it all started with me not wanting to, but then she convinced me into to doing it. Haha! Oh and lots of other things too, but usually whenever I give in, I tell them they owe me their life (: So a bunch of lives are owed to me ^^ Even though lots of them are several lives owed to me by one person. But annyways, …not sure what this little rant was about. Just wanted to point out my stupid little weaknesses. So let's get back to reality.


 

    Today is Friday 6:22 p.m. I went to school today, and I learned…nothing really. Not even half way through technology the person who sits next to me had to leave so I was left alone all period. In science we had this scary quiz that I thought was terrifying, We took tons of notes in photo, English we got new weating charts and took another scary quiz,math we did review, and in P.E. we did knockout. Have I ever mentioned how un-athletic I am? I fail at all sports. I hate all sports, 'cept for soccer of course. We're doing basketball right now, and I keep getting stupid *airballs. It's ridiculous. But somehow only once I was the 1st one out, the other two rounds I was one of the last people out. Hm. Oh well.

    So yea, exciting day right? Well I suppose it could be exciting, my b-days on Sunday! :D How fun!! I'll be 14 years old! Yay! Isn't that great? Now people won't think it's weird when I tell them I'm 13. The birthday party is going to be next Friday. Not sure what time though, but a little over 10 people will be here, so I hope the'll ike it. It's also a sleepover but I'm not sure who I want to spend the night yet. Not to many people, maybe IDK. I know Katrina for sure, but who else? I have no idea. So yea. I'm really kind of bored. So if this post is a bit long, it's because I'm rambling and I ramble when I get bored.

    I'm going to draw a picture o where I sit in each of my classes J lets see how long it takes. It is 6:29 and I am going to start!

                                    -ABOUT 2 HOURS LATER-


 

I'm done!! :D :D :D I'm happy with them. However, the P.E. one is messed up and I forgot two rows in English ^^" Otherwise, there sorta kinda accurate. In science the back cuts off, theres a few more desks back there and four more lab stations. So yea J Usually the white board takes up that whole wall or at least 96% of it. Annd…that's it I suppose. Oh but in math and photography and English, the tvs are hanging from in the corner the arrow is pointing too. J well I'll post this and then load the pics. I'm really tired. But also, as you'll tell, I forgot who some peoples names were, if anyone sat there at all, and if they did who were they. I'm going to be more observant in class for now on :D Well gotta go. I really am tired J night.


 

-trin

No comments:

Post a Comment