
Our seating charts in Science, I tried to show who moved where, not sure if it worked or not.

Our seating chart in Photo. I'm pretty sure of what genders sit where...but not so sure of their names...


This was our old seating chart in English, personally I liked this one alot better!


This is our new seating chart, I wasn't to observant so thats why theres so many blank places.


So yeah, as you can see. I was really bored xD I'm stilll not sure if you could blow them up a bit bigger to see them more clearly, but IDK. The easiest one to do was probably...well definitely not the P.E. one or English. I liked doing Technology and Math. :) The one that looks most like the original room is prolly Math and Technology haha :D Well I gotta go now! Nitey nite!! Hope you enojyed my lovely diagrams :)
p.s. In technology we're facng forward, in Science we're facing that one big desk, in photography, they're tables we don't really face any direction, in English we face torward the center like this

Math!! :)

And last but not least, P.E.! Like I said this is a really rough draft of it. And these are the seats mrs. scott (the sub) gave us, we have different original spots.
So yeah, as you can see. I was really bored xD I'm stilll not sure if you could blow them up a bit bigger to see them more clearly, but IDK. The easiest one to do was probably...well definitely not the P.E. one or English. I liked doing Technology and Math. :) The one that looks most like the original room is prolly Math and Technology haha :D Well I gotta go now! Nitey nite!! Hope you enojyed my lovely diagrams :)p.s. In technology we're facng forward, in Science we're facing that one big desk, in photography, they're tables we don't really face any direction, in English we face torward the center like this
---> <----
In Math we face torward the white board and in P.E. we face the wall that is closest forward like this.
So looking at the picture we're facing ^ that way....:)
No comments:
Post a Comment