Today is my sweet 16 – 2 :D Haha! I'm FINALLY fourteen! Woo! :D:D I'm so happy! I woke up today at like…at time, around 7 and I started to get ready for church. Ken said Happy Birthday, but everyone else was still sleeping. At 9:20 something they came and we went to his church which is A LOT different then Katrina's church. Not only is it smaller, but it's more…I don't know…it'sjust got a different atmoshphere. And like, we sang songs, not like hymns, but like those songs on the projector and we clapped and we sang and yeah. Then the pastor started to teach and stuff. Oh and before that the 10 of us (like…6 grade+) went into this little room and Jennifor, the pastor's wife taught us a lesson. And then after the little thing in the other room, we had this like…Thanksgiving dinner! There was some yummy stuff! Turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, cake, lemonade, coffee, biscuit things, broccoli casserole, corn, and just yumm! I was so stuffed by the end! Oh and they had stuffing :D Did I mention Steven ahd his Tia lead his whole church into singing me Happy Birthday? Fun isn't it? Haha! Then his whole family sang to me on the car ride there. LOL! And then my mom called me and sang Happy Birthday, and then say that one song about birthdays, then she had her friends call me and sing it to me. LOL. So I got sang to a lot today xD Annnyways, haha, so afterwards we all went outside and kind of just hung out, out there. Then we left at 1:27 about. The car drive was fun, haha, we made Thanksgiving version of Christman songs.
We had to stop at this one gas station so they could get gas, Steven and them were all like! Ah! We're gonna be late! Because it was 1:58 and Katrina wanted me there by 2. They were all like, will you get in trouble for arriving late? But really, can you get in trouble for arriving at a church late? Haha, so yeah. They drove me to her church and I said by to them all and thanked them for letting me be able to and stuff. I went inside and all the classrooms were empty so I kind of guessed they were still in the gym for opening exercises and stuff.
I walked in and scanned the room for a minute, until I spotted them almost right in front of me. I made my way through their row and plopped myself next to Katrina, they were all like, whoa! When did you get here, and how did you get here and all that good shtuff. I had arrived just in time, they finished singing one more line of the hymn they were on, we had prayer, then it was over. Haha, we had to go look for her mom too, to give her some stuff, her mom was surprised I was there too :D
Me and Katrina went to the first class and yea. (: Theere was this one kid who was being kind of obnoxious though…oh well. But anyways, so yeah. We learned about how certain things strengthened our family and what we could due to use it in our life more. That class ended and we went to young womens. Sister Curr had a really good lesson In that class. It was about gratitude and being grateful for even the simplest things in life. So I pondered about that and decided that everyday, I'm going to wake up with someone particular in mind, and think to myself 'How can I brighten this persons day?" or "How can I make this person happy today?" And I want to keep a gratitude journal. It's a journal where on each page, every day, you write down 5 things you are grateful for. Sister Barthelette (sp?) said her family started doing this, and how at first they thought it would be really hard, but soon they realized how easy it was to even be grateful for the smallest things, like how the person held the door open for you, or how someone helped you carry something that was heavy without asking. Ya know? Well anyways, they ended up singing to me and Taylor Leavitt and we got to pick something out of this basket. And since I'm indecisive it took me a while to pick. And then I asked other indecisive people to help be decide, haha, I ended up going with the watermelon lip gloss that I ended up not liking anyways xD Haha.
The church day passed by quickly and soon enough I was on the ride home. The ride was short too! I was at my house within minutes! I waved bye to the Pitkins and went inside where Sarah was making some cupcakes while RJ was sitting on a stool watching. Sarah told me there were presents in my room. Knowing her, I had to ask the question "What kind of presents?" Cuz she said it in this creepy tone that made me wonder. Then RJ chimed in saying that Milo left a present for me too, haha.
I walked into my room with Sarah following me, and RJ right behind her. In my room, this metal type purse materialized out of no where (not really, I just kind of forgot whether she handed it to me from somewhere, or I found it on my bed…) After I ooed and aahed at the little metal purse, with shower essentials (guest soap, body lotion, shower gel, and a little white scrub thing) and the two adorable little necklaces, she told me if I noticed anything else and to check around the room. So I looked around, then turned around AND GUESS WHAT?! THERE WAS A FISHBOWL WITH TWO FREAKIN' ADORABLE FISH IN IT! OMG! I WAS JUST LIKE! OHMYGOSH!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D There was one goldfish-goldfish and there was an ADORABLE little spotted one, I was just like, HOW CUTE! Then Sarah told me that jude named them Sally and Minter…it's just like…what?
But anyways, I was so excited about my new buddies! :D I'm already attached xD Katrina said they're gonna die by the end of the year, but then she was all like, maybe the end of the month! I was like KATRINA! And she kept having other things to say about it I was like "KATRINA! SHUDDUP! DON'T BE SO NEGATIVE!"And then Stephanie agreed with her D: I wat to name the orange one Elmo, but Sarah is all like "HIS NAME IS STEWART!" But whatever J And I am not sure what to name the spotted one yet ^^ So yeah. Hehe, fishies J
I thanked Sarah and RJ and then just for the rest of the time I was enjoying surfing Facebook and reading my many Happy Birthday wishes :D:D They were all so nice ^^ And so yeah.
Later later on, Stephanie ended up coming over and we all sang Happy Birthday and I blew out my candles…but somehow Stephanie tricked me into telling her what I wished for -.-" So much for that haha! xD! They cupcakes were delish, but kinda really sweet. They were like…something flavored batter, with pecans on the inside, and some type of frosting on the top :D Haha! I also learned how to run my finger over a candle flame, even if it did take a few minutes because I was scared out of my wits.
Haha, so that pretty much completes my Sweet 16 – 2! :D I had a great day in all! And I had alotta fun! Can't wait till the b-day party next week! So pumped :D I'm finally fourteen! Woo!! Well manana's school (: Hehe! Happy Sunday everyone!
-14 yr old Trin!
p.s. hehe, fishies.
No comments:
Post a Comment