Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Is it Friday yet?

It's Tuesday, 7:2o p.m. I'm just sitting here, thinking to myself about how thirsty I am. Maybe I'll get some water. Maybe. I'm to exhausted to get up. I ran today, my time was 7 minutes and something or other seconds. 7:56, there we go. We're gonna play basketball tomorrow, have I ever told you how much I loathe basketball? I have? Well, let me tell you again. I absolutely hate Basketball with a passion, I suppose it wouldn't be so bad if I was actually good at it, but no, I'm not. So I just end up making a fool of myself while playing. I always get air balls, I really don't like those either. And of course I would be the one to be put on the teams with all the really good players so that I stand out like a sore thumb >.< They're so competitive, it's really annoying. The other week, Troy threw a tantrum because he had all the sucky people on his team.

    I'd rather be on the other team, I actually have fun when I play over there. I may fail at shooting, but I'm ok at dribbling and passing, that counts right? I just wish that this wasn't the last sport we are gong to do. I wish we would do soccer. I like soccer a lot. But no, I'm stuck with incredibly ridiculous basketball, oh joy. Well today went well I suppose. Technology was boring, Science…what'd we do in there? Oh yes, I remember, we learned how to right the…something of an element and how to make it a compound. In Photo we took a test that I hope I aced. Innnnnn, English, we watched Star Wars ep. 4, and in Math we took a lovely little quiz.

    Monday was a repeat of the same thing, basically. People always ask me, "So how's high school?" I say 'fun' and 'interesting' but really, it's kind of normal. I suppose before school, after school, lunch, and the time in between classes is fun, but blah. Oh, and some classes are actually fun kind of, but blah. I just wish it was Friday. Not only is Friday gonna be a fun day, Saturday is my b-day party! :D I'm so excited! :D:D

    It's going to be fun! Well at least I hope it is! :D They'res gonna be a play and….and…and FOOD! And CAKE, and…PRESENTS! How fun! :D I'm so pumped! … my goldfish are cute :3


 

    I'm still kind of thirsty…it's been like…30 minutes and I have yet to get up. Tomorrows Wednesday. YESS! IT'S ALMOST THURSDAY! Woo! No school, no school!

Honestly really truly, I'm not sure what else to say…I'm just tired and I want some water. I'll just go now. Blah. J Byye


 

-trin

No comments:

Post a Comment