Sup, It's Monday, but I'm sure you've noticed. I'm in Technology, (duh) we have a substitue because our teachers wife went into labor, I think it'd be kinda cool if my English teachers wife went into labor today too! Haha, they could be like...birth twins xD
Ya, we started powerpoint today, how fun right? I'm not even sure what we're supposed to be doing, I did the two things on the board but it's all just a jumble of mess, I think I actually want Mr. Krieg back, haha! What a silly thing to say!
I woke up late today...Hehheh, I woke up at like...6. And I had to leave at 6:25, we made it like...just in time! Though I had to put my shoes and socks on in the car, it's kind of really cold outside with bare feet! xD LOL, and the car was all frosty too!! Hehheh...
Well technically, I blame my alarm clock for not waking me up. It's not loud enough...and if it is...well....it doesn't wake me up. I barely remember waking up and turning all FIVE of them off xD Haha! LOL, well, lets hope I'm not late again tomorrow, good thing there's only like...what, two days of school? But you know what's just splendid? The test we have tomorrow in science, oh goody goody, I just love tests, ESPECIALLY IN SCIENCE! ...I'm being sarcastic...if you hadn't noticed. I mean come on! Compound whatevers, and covalent bonds? It's just all to much, blach. I don't waaant too. But of course, all 6 of her classes voted to have to test on tuesday, of all the days!
Well I guess I really can't complain, at least I have a good study guide sorta kinda. Meow. I'm kind of sorta really bored. What on earth!? What a weird song O.o
Have I mentioned yet that I found my mp3?....have I mentioned that I misplaced it for 2 weeks? Prolly not, well yea, I lost it, and I found it...in my sock drawer o.o
Ikr?! Who does that?! I mean come on! A sock drawer! Gosh goodness gracious, how craz-OMG! HAVE I MENTIONED THAT I WENT TO A DANCE?! ON SATURDAY?! YEA! MY FIRST CHURCH DANCE! IT WAS EPIC!
Long story short, me, Katrina, and steph (along with Katrina's sisters 'cept Angela) went. It was so cool! Steph danced with this one guy person, Porter and Charlie and some other person, and she ended up falling head over heels for Charlie *rolls eyes* Lol! All in all it was fun. Oh, what? You want to know who I dance with? Well....Katrina danced with Porter and Connor and Whatever his name was, and also some other person I believed.
WHAT?! Oh...I didn't tell you know did I? Hehheh. Well, ok fine. I danced with who was it? Connor, Jordan, Devin (however you spell his name...), Patrick, uhm...there was someone else! Grawr! Who was it? Whatever, but yeah. SO yea.
So yea...well I'll go now (: Have a great monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment