Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It’s Beginning to Feel A lot like Christmas, whether that’s good or not.

    Everyone loves Christmas! I don't think I know a single person who doesn't. I mean come on! There's COOKIES, and EGGNOGG, and PRESENTS, and who forgets the CHRISTMAS DINNER! :D But you know what else December brings beside an abundance of good stuff? It brings … FINALS. O.O, yes the dreaded, awful, horrible, terrible, difficult, ridiculous, NOT COOL finals! Alll 6 classes, projects, assignments, studying. My head just might spontaneously combust. I mean I'm pretty sure I've got photo and science down. I may have to read over the history of photography, heck, I'll have to read over everything. But anyways, we even have finals in P.E.! They're physical tests. Such as how many push-ups can you do, sit-ups, pull-ups, sit and reach, how long it takes you to run the 800. Ya know. In the very beginning of the year I did 3 push ups and 8 sit ups xD Now I did 23 push ups and 18 situps! :D Progress, progress! We didn't do sit and reach before, and we're going to do pull ups manana.

    So December, may be joyful and cheery, but It also brings dreaded things! Like winter. Not that winter is bad, it's oook. But it's so cold! Brrr! In the morning I can barely get up because it's so cold!

    December also sometimes bring sad things. Such as my fish. My poor, poor fish. I loved them. Hidalgo and Elmo/Stewart died yesterday. ): I buried them in the wash. What fish would want to get flushed down toilet? 'They'll go back to the ocean!" Yea! After going through the sewer first D:< In the was next time it floods then they really CAN go back to the ocean. And have a scenic route on the way there! (: Unless Elmo/Stewert doesn't want the scenic route…but annyways. And one other thing. Katrina and them are moving this month ): They'll either be moving the 28th of this month or the 4th of January. Her dad's going to answer that question tomorrow. Lets hope it's the 4th. ): Mew.

    Well I need to get goin'. I haven't written in a while, sorry about that. I decided to update you on some stuff. (OH! Me and my friends are doing secret santa too :D Oh! Annnd, what else? I forgot >.<) So yea. I hope you enjoyed this little rant even a little bit (: Have a Happy Tuesday


 

-Trin

No comments:

Post a Comment