Wednesday, December 15, 2010

11 days Till Christmas! :D

So, it's 8:44 and there's only 11 days till Christmas, and 2 days till Christmas break. And you know what that means! Finals!!
So we have a block schedule,
Monday (halfday): I have Technology for two hours, then I have Science for two hours, then we leave. I think I did pretty good on both of those.
Tuesday (halfday): Photo and English, both two hours, then we leave.
Friday (halfday): Math and P.E. both two hours...then we leave.

So, I don't have a final in English, we already did them. And yeaah(: I'm kinda stuck on what to get this person though. We're doing secret santas, and really honestly truly, I don't know what to get! D: He's a guy, and no one really knows him that well. He's kinda quiet, and yea. I don't know what to get him, and I never go into town, so I think it has to be something around the house. But I'm not sure what that is, so yikes. D:

Well, I'll go now. Bye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment