Friday, December 17, 2010

Orange Dresses and Stalker-y friends.

So today is Friday the 17th. My nana's b-day. I'm not sure how old she is, she just told me she was 15, haha. Today I went to school (obviously) Last night I got together a present for James for his Secret Santa gift. It's a like...this sugar cookie mix and a litle snowflake cookie cutter. I tried to disguise my handwriting, I wonder if it worked. This morning I found James and sneakily I found out what his two classes that day were. So I went to his 5th hour Mrs. Rose and told her if she could give it to him and not tell him it was from me, and to open it when he got home.

So at school I helped pass out Karrissa's christmas presents. She gave one to me, but I refused to open it at school. Haha. The bell rang and I went to my 5th hr class math with Mr. Bristow. The math final was kind of difficult, in a way. I was the last person to finish the test, and people were waiting on me. They would let out sighs and whisper my name, and it was really really annoying. So when I was done, I made sure to take my time getting up and handing my paper in. Smoothing out my dress, dusting the eraser shavings off my paper, the sorts. I know, very immature and rude, but hey, they were annoying me. I also got some paper and taped it together and got some people who knew katrina to sign it. I should have thought of it earlier so I could get more signatures, but I didn't.

I have a B in math! :) The class after that was P.E. The test there was 100 problems. Crazy right? But then again if you asked the teacher for an answer, she gave it to you xD So. I finished the test and starred the problems I wasn't quite sure I got right. So when she fnally came over to me, allt he ones we checked I got right! I was like, aah! She told me I had got the rest correct, I told her otherwise, she assured me that I did, so I shrugged, erased and tidied the scan tron sheet, and turned it in. The class was over before I knew it, I'm really gonna miss P.E. I had alot of fun in that class, and I met some really neat people!

The bus ride home was interesting. Melinda rode the bus with me because she was going down to Adams to record a song they were working on together. She showed me some of the art she did in Art class, and WOW. They're really good! And it turned out that when the first bell for 5th period rang I grabbed Bailey's present instead of mine, so she gave me my actual one.

For some reason Mr. Bus Driver stops at the school first before going to Madera, so since then I've just been getting off at that stop, it's much closer to the house. So me and Melon got off the bus, and I gave Yesenia that signature card I made for katrina and asked Senia if she could get some teachers to sign it, I told her I'd go after school to pick it up. She said she would, and I turned and caught up with Melon. We stopped at my house first and dropped off our stuff. I opened the present from frissa and aww! She got me a pair of (extremely soft) monkey socks that are shin high(: A makeup bag that includes 2 mini bag things, and two rings! :D Ann engagement ring and a wedding band. They're really pretty and completely fake xD

At Adams we waited as Adam got ready, then they started to record.
Over there I snacked on those little cool crackers they had and water. The song was going really great! But the new mic he had was so sensitive you coul make no noise. That meant the TV was on silence, and lemme tell you. It's so wierd watching things like that. They're lips are moving, and their facial expressions are going haywire, and you don't know why! It's very aggrivating, haha! I ended up falling asleep. One minute I was watching TV, I closed my eyes for a second, boom. It was 10 minutes later. I thought for a second if that's what it was like to be frozen alive then revived 1000 years later... My arm had really fallen asleep, it took about 15 minutes till the tingles in my arm vanished.

They were working on this awesome song that I helped Melinda name Just My Type. It's got this really pretty piano playing the beginning, then it goes into this techno-y beat. :D At 1:30 we headed over to the school. Melinda said bye to Mrs. Hale, Mrs. Bailey, and Mrs. Pleas. Whilst I was searching for Yesenia. Eventually we found her, but it turns out that her and G left it inside, we went alll the way to G's mom (Ms. Pleas)'s room. And got the card. Then we made back over to Adams.

Back over there they kept doing revisions, edits, and tons of do overs for Just My Type. The end product was awesome! Then they started on another one, my personal favorite. I forget what it's called, but it's got a sort of pop-y beat. It was really cool! But I ended up falling asleep, aagain. And it was so wierd, because Melinda was talking to me and stuff, then I woke up and I asked her a question "What do you blah blah." I wasn't sure if she had asked me in real life or in the dream. She said she had said "I love you" Deffinitely not what I thought she had said, haha!

They finished the song and I succesfully stayed awake (for the most part) Adam copied the songs onto a disk and gave it to Melon, then we left. Back at my house she called her parents and they were in town, as well as Brenda, Nanna, Jude, and Sarah. So we ended up taking her home, and after we dropped her off, and we were driving out of their driveway, I realized that was the last time I'd ever visit that house. Or see it, or drive up and down their driveway. A very sad though ):

At home I went and spent my life on the computer. Haha. I went into the kitchen and enjoyed just chillin' in there. After a while, I got freaked out, so I went back into my room. My friend knew that I was freaked from reading about the movie The Fourth Kind. So she calls me from a blocked and plays that Excorcist theme song, the creepy choppy type one? Yeah, that one. I knew it was her, she called back after she was done playing. And I talked to her. She e[t saying she was watching me, so I asked her how many fingers I was holding up. (3) And she guessed right! I asked her again, and she got it right! (2) 10 minues later I asked her again and she got it right, AGAIN (5) I was so creeped out, maybe she really was stalking me D: Ahh! Well I'm super tired right now. It's been a pretty good day. Sleep nicely and have a great night!

-Trin

No comments:

Post a Comment