School started Monday. That's always fun. I got up that morning and was ready an hour early. I spent that hour dying and blowing up stuff on Grand Theft Auto. How cool is that?! Who DOESN'T like blowing people/cars up at 5 in the morning?! :D I know I do!! So annnyway, since I'm writing this a week from the first day back (I procrastinated :3 it's been chillin' on here as a draft for 7 days xD) We'll just have to see if I remember all (if any) events of last week.
Oh yes, I know one. So I go to school and I'm all like LADEEDAHDEEDAH! Back to school, whoopdee freakin' doo. And to make it even better, OHH! SOOO much better, we got to get new schedules! So everyone who was their (or at leas 91% of them) were all cramming to get into the gym and get new schedules. Inside the gym was just as bad, their were lines of people and people walking around aimlessly. I finally realized (with the help of someone) that the lines were in alphabetical order, so it wasn't COMPLETE chaos, but theeen, I was like...wait...how am I suppsoed to know which one is which?! Until again, with the help of someone I realized that there were these little paper thingies on the walls saying which line was for which and who and stuff...
HI IM ZANE
...thats kind of self explanatory...
Hehheh..that was Zane. He wanted to randomly put something on here...annnnnyways, where was I? Oh yea, and so I went over to the G-H line and got my schedule, I nearly jumped for joy when I saw it...haha. I was joking :) I wasn't happy at all. First off, I got switched math teachers, from Mr. Bristow 5th hour to Mr. Weiss 1st hr. Who wants math first thing in the morning?! Deffinately not this girl. Second, p.e. was on the list again, I did NOT want p.e. again, ohhh, deffintaely not. Suure, I loved it when I had the classmates I had in it, but thinking of doing it alll over...with people I didn't know o.o How dreadful. So I was moping around like ahh!
I went to my first hour math and it was so quiet...and scary...and intimidating...o.o But I guess taht expected of a morning math class...Mr. Weiss, I soon found out, was deaf in both ears. He wore two hearing aids and he also (and I mean this as nicely as possible) talks ... differently. With a lisp that's not really a lisp...if that makes sense. But he's really cool. I guess he's pretty young for a teacher, he's 24, and married too. He graduated from buena like...4 years ago, I think that's what he said, and actually there was a teacher who worked at Buena, who was his dad. Haha, so he's Mr. Weiss Jr.
After that class (we took this ridiculous pre-test) I went to science, nothing new there excpet for seating charts (ugh). Then to photo, nothing new there. :) Haha, but get this. We were in the dark room and we were starting to mix the acids and all that. But when we tried to decelop a photo, it took FOREVER. Because the heaters were off over break and so everywhere was freezing (it was awful!) So they had to restart them and a school of that size would take a while to heat I would think. So anyways, we thought it was taking forever to develop because ofthe temperature, the colder it is, the longer you have to leave the photographic paper in the developer. But when that didn't work out and the end result of th pics was still this ashy gray, Ms. Baier decided to heat up the water. By now almost everyone was aware of this smell that was really quite awful. But we dealt with it.
5-10 minutes later, Bekah, the photography aid came in with hot water and we mixed it in with the old developer thinking this would solve the problem. We tried it, and it didn't really. And it smlet AWFUL, like nose burning eye watering awful. It was really strong and Alexis (a girl in my class) and Colleen said it smelt like perm, whatever the heck that smells like. Ms. Baier and all of us thought it was because of mixing the hot water with the developer. When I realized that it wasn't really working I gathered my stuff and went back outside while a group of the others stayed in.
On Wednesday we walk into class and Ms. Baier says she discovered what was wrong with the darkroom. She launched into this story about Mr. Honda's class using the dark room and complaining about the same smell when the were mixing the chemicals, they got Mr. Honda in there and instantly he identified the smell as Ammonia. Mhmm. Now, before you go all psycho crazy, don't. Some idiotic person decided to pour either stop bath or fixer in with the developer (which you can't do by accident because the big jug of developer has a big lid on it) Over the break it all turned into ammonia. So yea. I think they're still trying to find out who did it.
So, want me to summarize the rest since this post is taking way to long anyways?
1. We moved to a different classroom for math, I like that one alot better, more...happy, well as happy an enviroment you can get for doing math at 7 in the morning.
2. I got my P.E. class changed back to normal now, I have health with Mr. Staab, haha, it's actually a kind of interesting class. Yesterday we watched this movie that took the whole period, half the class fell asleep during it (I don't blame them, it was a super boring video)
3. I also have Future Focus now with Ms. (soon to be Mrs.) Tumpkin. She's really cool and has an amiable personality :) It's my last class of the day too.
4. We started to read Lord of the Rings in English. o.o The Fellowship of the Ring. We have to write a Z-Diagram for each chapter o.o, just kill me now, ok?
5....that's a wrap :) Nothing much else going besides my bus now being sgared with a million and 2 other kids, but it's all good. I've already gotten used to it.
Well, adios mi amigos/amigas, whoever you are :D I'm off to go do stuff I'm prcrastinating on :D Happy 3-day weekend...even though it's only thursdy...
-Trin
No comments:
Post a Comment