I'm in technology
hi im zane!
... self explanatory...
That was Zane...like always...
I just lost my train of thought all because Zane interrupted me in the middle of whatever I was tryna say...
OH! I remember in a way that I don't, ok bgytttyrsijty66u76hju75etgg...
Annnnnnnnyways, I'm kinda hungry :/ I kinda want some potatoe chips, potahtoe pohtaytoe. Haha :)
Taters? What are those.
Poe-tae-toes, ya know, mash 'em, fry 'em, stick 'em in a stew...
I'm bored :/ And being really bored...if you haven't noticed. One of my socks is yellow, the other one is grey, haha! My shoes have been taken :/
LETS DROP!! Siiiiiiiigh. I can't explain with words how bored I am, so I will explain with random and frequent sighs.
So, in math class I'm basically almost caught up, I've realized though that I can't graph if my life *sigh* depended on it. It actually really sucks, wait what? *sigh*
...I had a seizure because I saw the cutest dinosaur on the face of the planet, well, besides little foot. It was pretty frickin' cute!
30 more minutes!! (: Then I can go home and...be bored! :D But it's much more better than being bored at school, I can...read stuff....and draw stuff....and....TEXT! There we go, I can text...of course after I do my hmwk. Eh. It's Monday....
You should watched the Duck song? It's sooo cute! It's all like "A duck walked up to the lemonade stand, and he said to the man, runnin' the stand, 'got any grapes?'" It's so funny xD But it kills brain cells because it's just like...wow....really...xD
Ten minutes left!! :D So exciting! In a way that it's not (: Hehe. Well, this was probably the weirdest post you've ever read in for ever! xD Well, adios!
-Trinnie
No comments:
Post a Comment