You know what I want to do? I want to write a story! And not just any story, I want to right a uhm...a.....-thinking of a non-weird way to say it-....a hm...a gay? bi? story. xD I know, I know, I know. It sounds weird, and kinda like 'dude, triniity, you're pulling my arm right'?' No but really!
Just think, every single story (or at least many of them) it's always two people, female and male, falling in love one way or another. It always happens, always. Whether they don't mean to fall in love, it's love at first sight, or just some other way, it always happens!
But I'm going to break this never-ending cycle and right a story for gays! :D It'll be exciting, in a way that it won't. By now you're probably thinking, WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT TRINITY, YOU CRAZY NUT BEAN! But no, IIIIIIII'm gonna do it!! :D
I'm gonna be different and right a story that'll be different too!
No comments:
Post a Comment