She is 21 today! :D Her and RJ just got home and they get to see the delicioso cake I made for them >:D It is the awesomest cake you will see in your life. >:) Made by a 14 year old girl without help xD
It's an oreo cake :)
Yeaah, yeah, quality is sucky, but blame my webcam, not me.
Sucky quality or not, it looks delicious, no >:) Oui, Oui, I want a peize of zat cake!
Yesterday i went into town and was able to get Sarah some stuff! :D I got her a cookbook and a waterbottle called a Bobble. It filters water while you drink, but Brenda doesn't think she'll use it all that much because it's plastic, and plastic is bad for you :/ Which would suck if she didn't! Not only did I think she would like it, that baby was TEN DOLLARS!!
I GOT A B ON MY MATH TEST TODAY! :D I WAS SO EXCIIIITED!! And I really hope i got a good score on that photography quiz :/ Ugh. So ridiculous, you shouldn't have notes to take for photo -.- Oh well, at least I'm learning cool stuff :D Not to mention that we get to learn photoshop!! :D Woo!
Weelllll, we're off to sing happy birthday! A happy birthday to Sarah! Because, becuase, because, because, BECAAAAAUSE! Because she
s turning 21 today! duh-dun-duh-dun-duh-dun! :)
So, heey everyone :D I bet you can't guess what to day is!! What?! No, today is deffinitely not the end of the world, or Easter thank you very much. It's my cousins Sarah's birthday! :D She turned old today!
Well I was pleasantly wrong. Sarah really liked the water bottle! So there. I am glad she liked it because I know you thought long and hard on what to get her.
ReplyDeleteThe cake was awesome.Thank you for making it. And congrats on the B! Although I do know you would get an A if you studied! Maybe next time. eh
I can't wait till you start learning photoshop because then you can teach me!! Whoohoo!