Monday, January 31, 2011

Off to School I go...In 11° Weather

So, here's an overview of my day.

I woke up, freezing.
I got dressed, while freezing.
I ate breakfeast, and drank my hot choclate hastily.
Camille drove me to school, it was 16° outside, fun right?
I get on the bus, and the bus provides me warmth!
We get to the school, and we rush inside, it's freezing out.
The school, it warmer than outside to say to the least.
I go to math class, and freeze.
I go to Science, and freeze.
I go to photo, and freeze.
I go to lunch, and freeze.
I go to 4th hour english, and actually, it's warm for the most part.
I go to Health, and it's not AS cold, but it's still not comfortably warm.
I go to Future Focus, and freeze in there.
And I freeze alllll the way till I get home (: I am slowly thawing out currently.

To make it even worse, turns out that elementary schools didn't even HAVE school today, and tomorrow Coronado's off! And I'm not thinking for one second that we won't have school tomorrow, because sometimes Buena's ridiculous! And they decide to keep school open even if it means telling the students to bundle up because it's 11° outside and there's tons of windows in buena or that there's a 50/50 chance the school could explode of a bomb threat on the first day of school.

And I'm going to school tomorrow (unless we get a day off) So, that's not cool. I mean come on, apparentally half of sierra vista is going to be closed tomorrow because of the freak weather! But of course, Buena will (most likely) not be apart of that half. -.- Mother Nature, being ridiculous and throwing in highs of 25° and lows of 11° in a desert!!
I'm guessing the groundhog didn't see his shadow?

Well, I suppose I'll stop ranting now and go do something productive with my life, like surf facebook (: Bye everyone, bundle up and drink lots of hot chocolate!! Bring your pets in and cover your pipes (if you can)!

-Toes-Are-Numb Trin

No comments:

Post a Comment