Tuesday, February 22, 2011

4 Day Weekend Parte Tres!

Sunday

Uhh. Don’t even know. I remember Jude and Mia there though. Oh. And baths. And almost going to the movies but not, and discovering LBP2! (Little Big Planet 2!) And trying to see if you could get it on the ps3 online. Buut you couldn’t so the kids stayed outside a lot. Oh and then there was bath time which was a mess. I had to end up taking Baby Sister out (while she screamed her heart out) because she decided to take one our big green cups, fill it with water, and dump it on the floor. Yeaah. Not so cool.

Oh. And then that night me, Jude, and Mia went over to Judes and played with Dominique. He’s one rowdy boy, haha! But we had fun so it was all good. Adam drove us back over to our house and then…we slept xD At least I think so. Wait! We ended up falling asleep in Nanna’s room. We put on Eragon but Mia got to scared, so we switched it to, uh, something else, I can’t remember ‘cause I passed out right about then.

No comments:

Post a Comment